CS:GO January 13 patch notes
CS:GO January 13 patch notes ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
A new patch has gone live for CS:GO on January 13.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed Operation Shattered Web sometimes not appearing on main menu player profiles.
– Added an experimental search bar allowing users to find and purchase any specific coupon item in-game.
– Guardian encouragement voice radio lines will no longer play when there are enemies still alive.
– Fixed a regression with Storage Units in Perfect World version of the game.
– Fixed a UI bug when activating some Bonus Rank XP items.
[ MAPS ]
– Studio has been updated with the latest changes from Steam Workshop:
— Middle has had a complete re-design.
— CT / T streets have been reduced in size.
— CT Spawn has been reduced in size.
— B Upper has been reduced in size.
— T Spawn alley has been removed.
— B connectors to middle have been updated.
— 3D Skybox has been updated.
— T spawn geometry has received a minor update.
— B Site catwalk has been widened and updated for smoother gameplay when dropping into site.
— B site cover has been changed to give players better color callouts.
— Updated soundscapes.
— Removed the ability to throw weapons into unintended areas / out of map.
— Fixed many community bug reports.
— Improved clipping across the map.