CS:GO Grenade Practice Config
CS:GO Grenade Practice Config ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most popular games in the world. Apart from being classic, many players love playing the game due to the wide variety of weapons that you can choose from. However, this is where the problems begin - apart from shooting, you also need to learn how to use the supporting items in CS: GO such as grenades for example. This will help you in the long run because you will learn when to solely rely on grenades and when to actually combine them with other weapons.
One of the first things you need to learn is how to actually throw grenades properly. We all had this one guy in our ranked games who constantly flashes his own teammates or even worse - kills them. Needless to say, there are a thousand YouTube videos about this but in this guide, we will show you some useful commands which you can put in the console.
Making a CFG
In order to make your life easier, we highly advise you to create a CFG containing all the commands we will provide. By doing this, you can simply go in-game and just type exec "name of the cfg".cfg and you will have all commands ready at your disposal. In order to put do this, you have to access your CS: GO folder/csgo/cfg.
The console commands below are perfect to use while practicing with bots. In fact, it is actually advisable to do this before you jump into ranked, especially if you are new to the game.
Without further ado, here are some of the most popular and useful commands for you to practice with.
- sv_cheats 1 - this will allow you to use all commands
- sv_infinite_ammo 1 - as the name suggests, you will have infinite armor
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5 - this is a must here because it will allow you to carry up to five grenades instead of four
- mp_warmup_end - self-explaining, it ends the warmup.
- mp_freezetime 0 - definitely a must because otherwise, you will just lose time for no reason. However, sometimes it might be a good idea to try and keep some freezing time in order to get used to it for your future ranked games.
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1 - a must for your learning process. It shows the trajectory of the grenades you throw.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10 - this makes the trajectory stay on the screen for longer than it normally does.
- sv_showimpacts 1- this is also a useful tool for learning because it shows the hitbox of bullets.
- mp_maxmoney 60000 - if only we could have this in real life.. it allows you to have up to $60k instead of $16k
- mp_startmoney 60000 - this one is related to the command above, allowing you to start with $60k
- mp_buytime 9999 - a useful command which allows you have basically infinite time buying grenades
- mp_buy_anywhere 1 - you can open the buy menu anywhere in the map which makes it a lot easier than just going back to the base.
- mp_restartgame 1 - as the name suggests, this makes the game restart in just one second.
- bot_add_t - adds a Terrorist bot
- bot_add_ct - adds a Counter-Terrorist bot
- bot_stop - a very cool command which makes the bot just stay AFK basically and do nothing.
After you learn how to properly throw grenades, invite you friends and let the fun begin!