Call of Duty: Mobile news incoming
Call of Duty: Mobile news incoming ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
We have previously written about the leakage of future Call of Duty: Mobile modes. Now, the rumours were confirmed and beta testers in some regions have already gained access to the Battle Royale since May 20. Check out all the most important details that are really able to surprise:
- Isolated (the only map for the game at the moment) is intended to have a hundred players.
- The game has elements of PUBG, Apex Legends and Blackout from Black Ops 4.
- Before starting the session, you will need to choose one of six classes for your operative: medic, ninja, scout, defender, clown and mechanic. Each of them has an active ability and a passive perk that affect the overall performance of the team.
- The basic flight mechanics and animation are similar to Blackout, with the only difference is the possibility to switch to a third-person view. Also, there's an option in the session settings that forbids such manipulation.
- The system of marking the enemy and the environment works no worse than in Apex Legends. There were no complaints from testers about pinging, which cannot be said about bugs related to the stability of the control buttons.
- As in the other modes, it is possible to customize the on-screen interface for your style of play.
- Fallen teammates can be resurrected by picking up a personal token from the place of death.
- It is possible to use land and air transport.
- Users complain about the nondescript graphics performance in comparison with other modes and PUBG Mobile.
The release version of Call of Duty: Mobile is expected in the summer of 2019 for iOS and Android.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media to get the latest news and take part in the giveaways: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.